The unrivaled experience at The Finn begins with a private tour of our comfortable, urban apartments nestled in the heart of our pet-friendly community. With unique amenities, premium finishes and easy access to shopping, dining and tons of outdoor activities, The Finn represents a new direction in apartment living in Highland Park.
Living at The Finn gives you access to all the amenities, including enclosed dog run and canine wash station, cozy clubroom with indoor fireplace and workspace, secure underground parking, and spacious terrace with large hot tub and grill. Enjoy preferred resident rate at our first floor neighbors: Para Salon, Alchemy365, Stephanie's Boutique, and Agra Culture Kitchen & Press. With an endless list of features and amenities, you, your family and furry friends will love coming home to The Finn.
Just imagine, you get all of this simply as part of the The Finn life, and we haven’t even discussed our ideal location near St. Catherine University and Macalester College. Every community should feel like home, and you will have access to the best in community amenities when you live in our Highland Park apartments in St. Paul. Come visit us for your personal tour.
- Eight-foot solid-core stained ash entry doors
- 3 cm Chateau Quartz countertops with elegant mozaic backsplashes
- Classic white designer cabinetry with soft-close drawers
- Built-in wine rack in select floor plans
- White oak plank flooring with chardonnay stain
- Stainless steel Energy Star Whirlpool appliances
- Oversize patio or balcony
- Outdoor built-in gas grill (in select units)
- Alcove-type bedroom with rolling barn door and transom window for natural light
- Soaking tub in master bathroom (in two bedroom & penthouse floor plans)
The Finn is feline and canine friendly. We welcome up to two pets per home. Large dogs welcome! There are a few breed restrictions, so please give us a call for more information.
Pet fees are as follows:
Dogs: $500 deposit ($200 non-refundable pet fee), 1 dog - $50/month pet rent, 2 dogs - $75/month pet rent
Cats: $300 deposit ($150 non-refundable pet fee), 1 cat - $25/month pet rent, 2 cats - $40/month pet rent